Artisanal area rug + broadloom designer and manufacturer KALEEN is answering customers’ demands for CUSTOM AREA RUGS with a curated suite of services designed to streamline the ordering process, accelerate deliveries and enhance the shopping experience:
- Short Lead Times. Custom area rug orders* are now delivered within just 7 to 10 business days.
- Expanded Broadloom Design + Styling Options. Choose from any of the company’s broadloom options, including its 4 new collections–Kaleen Broadloom, Hook + Beam, Pure Life & Home + Porch
- Quick and Easy Ordering. Simplified 1-2-3 process accessible online at KaleenCustom.com
“Customers tell us KALEEN’s custom area rugs from broadloom are uniquely versatile, and that our service is always attentive and reliable,” said Monty Rathi, Chief Operating Officer. “We honoring their loyalty and building on their trust by introducing many new category enhancements that aim to deliver the products our customers need within the shortest lead times possible.”
Specifically, KALEEN is boosting its capacities for custom area rugs from broadloom across all aspects of its U.S.-based operations in Dalton, GA.
“We’ve expanded our production team, invested in new machinery, upgraded our website with more user-friendly features and faster checkout, and expanded the breadth of our selection to now also include our 2023 introductions,” Rathi explained. “Our goal is to offer the best-in-class broadloom and area rug customization experience in the industry.”
Customization options include:
- Shapes – Rectangle, Square, Octagon, Round and Oval
- Sizes – Dimensions up to 16 feet wide and 85 feet long
- Serge Finishes – Machine or Hand
- Binding Finishes – Mitered or Folded
Design options applicable for area rug customization span all of KALEEN’s broadloom offerings, including the company’s latest additions for 2023:
- Hook & Beam: 13 collections made from a proprietary combination of hand-crafted and machine-made constructions, and all of 100% pure wool.
- Kaleen Broadloom: 4 collections, all handwoven of wool or a wool-viscose blend, and depicting one-of-a-kind patterns relayed by artisan weavers.
- Home & Porch: 10 sophisticated designs, all of them handwoven of UV-treated polyester for durability and stain resistance
- Pure Life: 2 thoughtfully crafted collections, each made of 100% wool and GOTS Certified to ensure these products are free of harmful chemicals and use only organic dyes.