Today, leading floor covering and home accents manufacturer Nourison Home debuts Calvin Klein’s Spring 2024 area rugs. Artistically woven utilizing time-honored techniques, each rug is rich with texture and is a testament to the skill and dedication of Nourison Home’s skilled artisans. Thirteen styles are being introduced across five collections. Colors range from soft creams to warm neutrals to complement a range of interior design styles.
Billows BIL01 Ivory Black is shown above.
“Every rug is meticulously handcrafted to showcase the artistry of each weaving technique and express the minimalist style that Calvin Klein is known for,” said Alex Peykar, co-founder of Nourison Home. “Across collections, the harmonious combination of color, texture and design are curated to elevate a range of living spaces and complement every lifestyle.”
The five new collections include:
- Abrash rugs are woven from space-dyed wool yarns and display a unique texture with color movement across each piece.
- Architectura rugs are woven in the Tibetan method from wool yarns and tip sheared to provide multiple textures for a dimensional effect.
- Billows is a collection of ultra-plush rugs, woven from dense wool, that provide a cozy foundation for any room.
- Spun rugs are simply elegant—handwoven from hand-spun wool in tonal colors for a subtle but luxurious look in any space.
- Wander rugs are a masterpiece of texture, flat-woven from wool and viscose yarns, with a “wandering” pattern across each rug.
Wander WND01 Natural detail.
The collections will be available in Spring 2024. Nourison Home is currently accepting orders. Each rug is handmade and is available in sizes ranging from 5’x7’ to 10’x14’, with select styles also available in custom sizes. For more information, please visit nourison.com/calvin-klein or contact your Nourison Home sales representative.